The Supreme Court has actually verified the election of Samuel Ortom as the Governor of BenueState
Emmanuel Jime of the All Progressives Congress (APC), had actually dragged Ortom to court over accusations of over-voting and other electoral malpractices throughout the 2019 governorship elections.
But in a consentaneous judgment provided by Justice Sylvester Ngwuta on Tuesday, the peak court concurred with the concurrent findings of the election petition tribunal and the Court of Appeal that Ortom was the winner of the election.
In another judgment provided by Justice Mohammed Datijo, the peak court supported the election of Ahmadu Fintiri as the Governor of AdamawaState
The court held that the appellant stopped working to show the claims of over-voting and other offenses he noted in his petition.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022