The Supreme Court has actually verified the election of Samuel Ortom as the Governor of BenueState
Emmanuel Jime of the All Progressives Congress (APC), had actually dragged Ortom to court over accusations of over-voting and other electoral malpractices throughout the 2019 governorship elections.
But in a consentaneous judgment provided by Justice Sylvester Ngwuta on Tuesday, the peak court concurred with the concurrent findings of the election petition tribunal and the Court of Appeal that Ortom was the winner of the election.
In another judgment provided by Justice Mohammed Datijo, the peak court supported the election of Ahmadu Fintiri as the Governor of AdamawaState
The court held that the appellant stopped working to show the claims of over-voting and other offenses he noted in his petition.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021