Ben White Signed by Arsenal
Ben White is now Arsenal’s third most expensive signing in club history, and the most the club has ever paid for a defender. Only Harry Maguire, Virgil van Dijk, and the Manchester City quintet of Ruben Dias, Joao Cancelo, Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy, and John Stones have cost more than White’s reported fee in the Premier League.
Arsenal’s third summer signing, the 23-year-old joins Albert Sambi Lokonga and Nuno Tavares in the Emirates arrivals lounge.
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta was pleased with his arrival, saying, “Ben was a top target for us and it’s great that we’ve completed his signing.” In recent seasons, Ben has spent time with two excellent clubs, Brighton and Leeds.
“He has benefited greatly from two excellent coaching staffs and has demonstrated his ability as a strong talent with both Brighton and Leeds on loan.
“Ben is a smart defender who is at ease with the ball at his feet, and his style complements ours perfectly. He’s still young, so his age and profile fit with what we’re trying to achieve here. We’re all excited for Ben to play a key role in our long-term plans.”
Last season, White was a key player in Brighton’s promotion to the Premier League. The centre-efforts back’s earned him a call-up to England’s Euro 2020 squad, and he accompanied the team all the way to the final.
He was on loan at Leeds in the Championship before joining Brighton last season. He assisted the Whites in gaining promotion before being linked with Manchester City and Liverpool, only to be signed by Arsenal.
What you should know ?
Ben White , Brighton Defender Is now an Arsenal player.
Ben White is third most expensive signing in club history
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria