Governor Bello Matawalle has requested that the federal government hold talks with bandits in order to find a long-term solution to armed banditry and other crimes.
Matawalle made the appeal while hosting a delegation from the Federal Government, led by Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, SAN, who came to the state to investigate the fire that broke out at the Tudun Wada Market in Gusau on Sunday.
Governor Matawalle claimed that the insecurity problem would be resolved if the same steps used in the Niger Delta are implemented to resolve the dispute.
“As believers in God, we see the unfortunate incident as a test. Allah subhanahu wata’ala says in the Holy Qur’an, “And certainly, we shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to the patient. Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: “Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.”
Pay Attention To:
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company