There is a trending fashion challenge in honour of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO appointment.
Nigerians celebrate Okonjo Iweala with the #BeLikeNgoziChallenge
The world, Nigerians in particular, is celebrating Ngozi Okonjo Iweala’s remarkable appointment as the new Director-General [DG] of the World Trade Organization [WTO].
Iweala, a former Finance minister in Nigeria, was on Monday, February 15, 2021, confirmed as the first-ever woman and African to be the Director-General of the WTO.
Nigerians are taking the celebration up a notch, and with an Internet fashion challenge created in honour of the Nigerian economist.
READ ALSO : Latest Job Recruitment at Guiness Nigeria Plc
The idea of the #BeLikeNgoziChallenge is simple. Just replicate the veteran’s trademark outfit – an African print blouse, and a headgear styled in her trademark fashion. You get cool points if you add eyeglasses.
These are the best entries so far:
Pay Attention To:
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer