Omashola and Mercy clashed
Wednesday’s reunion episode of the Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem re-union show saw the winner of the season, Mercy Eke clash with Omashola Kola-Oburoh
As it has been since the beginning of the re-union show, old wounds were revisited, and the Warri-born Omashola was attacked for calling Mercy a prostitute.
The show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu asked former housemate Cincy if she was a gossip in the house, she denied it and former housemate Seyi Awolowo revolted, that he once caught her gossiping, with other housemates telling her to accept
Ebuka then went on to play a clip of when Omashola was reporting Mercy and Ike to Seyi, and in defense he explained that he was very offended with Mercy, which led to his shouting and anger, using hurtful words.
Mercy accused him of calling her a prostitute and he said he never did such. He then went on to tell her that she is not up to his league.
After the brawl, Ebuka asked former housemate Avala to settle the storm, and she told him that it is rude and wrong to call a woman a prostitute and Omashola at the end, apologized to Mercy, still insisting that he never called her a prostitute.
Both housemates ended the show telling viewers and fans that they have settled issues and it should not be re-visited again.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022