Reality star, Mercy Eke has taken to social media to seek forgiveness from Nigerians.
Mercy took to her Instagram live to ask everyone she has offended to forgive her as she states that she has learnt from her mistakes.
She also pleaded with her fans to ignore trolls and lead with love while acknowledging that she has made some mistakes and have learnt from them.
Recall that Mercy was dragged by Nigerians recently for saying she’s better and richer than most of her reality stars which led to people saying she brags a lot.
Apparently the only female winner of BBNaija show has reflected on the situation and is ready to make amends.
Watch Video Below;
— #EndSarsNow (Inside Life Naijaˢᵀ) (@Inside_Life_Ng) January 7, 2021
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded , %title%
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]