One of the brand new BBNaija housemates, Venita, has now turn out to be ignited a contest between Omashola and Frodd.
New housemates have been launched into the BBNaija sport and it already looks like there is a love triangle between two of the old guys and one of many new girls.
Pretty 32-year-old actress, Venita, appears to have snatched Omashola and Frodd’s hearts as the 2 guys have been competing silently and verbally to be her favourite.
Venita has disclosed to Seyi that she feels ‘Omashola and Frodd are having a pi*ssing contest’ due to her and that she initially discovered it humorous, however she not finds it amusing. She added that it would quickly get out of hand.
“I did initially, but now I don’t. I feel like it will soon get out of hand.” Speaking additional, Venita mentioned she really enjoys Frodd’s firm extra and thinks Omashola is extra aggressive.
She mentioned: “I’m starting to feel uncomfortable and because Frodd get sense, his tone, he’s easier to be around. But oga (Omashola) is a lot more aggressive and a lot more loud and I’m like ‘bruv y’all need to stop this shi*t.”
Venita has additionally determined to change her mattress place due to Omashola’s ‘aggressiveness’.
So, Venita is altering her mattress place as a result of Omashola is beginning to get “aggressive”. What do you concentrate on the Venita, Frodd and Omashola triangle? #BBNaija https://t.co/Fs747giz42 pic.twitter.com/6dKcHfiFKm
— Big Brother Naija (@BBNaija) August 2, 2019
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff