INEC officials on election duty have been abducted in Bumodi-Bgbene community in Ekpetiama clan of Yenagoa Local Government Area.
According to an eye witness, the officials were rounded up by some irate youths suspected to be thugs and taken to a building within where they were locked up and held incommunicado.
In Angiama community of Southern Ijaw, election materials meant for the area were intercepted and hijacked by suspected thugs.
According to one of the officials who is also an NYSC member (names withheld) who managed to escape from the scene, said one of the police personnel, a woman was pushed into a creek but is alive, while three officials whereabouts are unknown.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]