The Director, Ethics and Compliance, Due Process Bureau, Benjamin Ogbara and Dickson’s Special Adviser on Culture, Chief Natus Zebakame tendered their resignation letters.
Also in the list are Special Adviser on Agriculture, Godspower Ake; serving Commissioner 1 in the Bayelsa State Local Government Service Commission, Berry Negerese; the Special Assistant on Student Affairs, Iniruo Ipogi and Special Adviser on ICT Development, Clever Ebede among others.
Zebakame in his letter thanked the governor for giving him the privilege to serve the government and the people of the state.
He said: “This is, therefore, a formal notification to the government and the people of Bayelsa State as the decision to resign my appointment is entirely personal.”
On his part, Ogbara said he took the decision to resign to enable him go back to his private legal practice.
He also thanked the governor, who found him worthy of the appointment and expressed his best wishes to the people of the state.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration