The newly sworn-in governor of Bayelsa State, Douye Diri, will be removed within 70 days.
Nigeria controversial prophet, Apostle Suleiman, made this declaration during Church Service.
He said the news I am hearing in Bayelsa now is that Governor-elect was removed a day to his swearing in, and a new one was sworn in, it won’t last, he will be removed within 70 days. His party will be removed from office. He should pray
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW,
Recall that, The Supreme Court ruled that Lyon’s deputy Ereminyor submitted forged documents which disqualified the joint ticket and nomination and urged INEC to withdraw the certificate of return issued to them and reissue same to the next party with the requisite constitutional spread.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt