The Commandant General of Riverine Security , also known as coast – guard of the federation, Commander Bibi Oduku pay a courtesy visit to the Commissioner of Police, Bayelsa State command of the Nigerian Police Force, to discuss modalities for partnership with the Force during the Governorship election in the state to ensure the safety of lives and properties before, during and after the election.
Commander Bibi Oduku also held meetings with the leadership of the different political Parties contesting the election on the need to enlighten their members to abstain from election related violence for there to be peace in the State.
In what seems to be a day of marathon meetings, Commander Bibi also held a close door meeting with Different ex – militant groups.
READ ALSO : Akpabio Suspends Long awaited NDDC Recruitment
The leadership of the different groups expressed displeasure and dissatisfaction with the style and manner the Adviser to the President on Niger Delta and Coordinator Amnesty Program Professor Charles Quaker Dokubo is handling the affairs of the office.
The ex – militant leaders urged Commander Bibi to use all necessary avenues to reach Professor Charles Quaker Dokubo to change his attitude, saying that if he fails to carry out the responsibilities of the office he oversees, they will attend to him when they visit his office in Abuja.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates