Bauchi State Commissioner for Commerce resigned
The Bauchi State Commissioner for Commerce and Industries, Alhaji Mohammmed Sadiq has resigned his appointment.
Sadiq disclosed this to newsmen in Bauchi on Thursday stating that he resigned voluntarily, NAN reports.
He said he tendered the letter of resignation on Wednesday, adding that he was no more Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce and Industries and member of the State Executive Council.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 ALSO READ : Lawyer to Salami Panel : I was Hired to Incriminate Ibrahim Magu
- 0.2 ALSO READ : Tears flows As Cultists kill Delta Civil Servant
- 0.3 ALSO READ : Three Boys Arrested for Allegedly Gang-raping and Drowning a 13-year-old Girl in Katsina
- 0.4 # Bauchi State Commissioner for Commerce # Bauchi State news
- 1 Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
”It is a rare privilege and opportunity to have served my state in such an exalted position.
“I thank the Executive Governor, Bala Mohammed, for the wonderful opportunity accorded to me.
”In the same vein, I must appreciate my boss, Yakubu Dogara, for his usual support and the role he played in influencing same,” he said.
ALSO READ : Tears flows As Cultists kill Delta Civil Servant
According to him, he worked with his colleagues in the Executive Council (EXCO) and the ministry as a formidable team.
He also said he enjoyed the understqnding of his family at such a trying time to take the decision.
ALSO READ : Three Boys Arrested for Allegedly Gang-raping and Drowning a 13-year-old Girl in Katsina
“I beseech God to forgive all my wrongs and the general public and colleagues to pardon me.
“I urge you to help me, pray God to grant me success, contentment and peace of mind in my new endeavor,” he added.
# Bauchi State Commissioner for Commerce # Bauchi State news
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal