A female commissioner for Ministry for Environment in Bauchi State, Rifkatu Samson Dannah has resigned her appointment.
This is coming at a time when Governor Abubakar had directed that appointees planning to contest in the 2019 election should resign and leave office.
Dannah took the final decision after picking the All Progressive Congress’ nomination form to contest for State Assembly for Bogoro constituency.
She said, her decision to contest was informed by the clarion call on her following positive achievement while she was an Assembly member.
Dannah picked her form at the APC Secretariat in Bauchi amid massive support.
Dannah’s resignation, according to the political adviser to governor Abubakar, Kawu Labaran followed the governors directive that contesting appointees should resign their appointment to concentrate on campaigns.
Labaran Exclusively told DAILY POST in an interview in Bauchi that some appointees have earlier resigned especially those contesting and that it was not different from Dannah’s case.
” The Executive Governor of Bauchi State, Mohammed Abdullahi Abubakar had earlier directed all appointees to resign, especially those contesting in 2019 election and many have done that before buying nomination forms,” said Labaran.
It could be recalled that Dannah was a State Assembly member for Bogoro from 2007-2015 before she was appointed as Commissioner for Environment under APC administration.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)