Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training (BEST) Programme is designed to address Nigeria’s current unemployment problem, and all citizens/residents between the ages of 18 and 35, regardless of gender, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religion, or ethnic background, are eligible to apply. All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
Benefit for Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training
Yes, all Selected trainees will receive a monthly stipend of ₦30,000 paid by the Financing Business for Job and Wealth Creation FBJWC subject to achieving planned results for each month.
Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training (BEST) Programme 2022 for Nigerians Duration
The Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training BEST Program will train and equip selected applicants with knowledge, skills and attitudes in Entrepreneurship , Vocational and Technical education a period 6 months .
What are the SKILLS AREA in Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training?
Yes. Intending trainees are required to select a skill set from the available skills areas while completing the online.
.These Skills Areas includes :
- Aluminum Profiling
- Audiovisual Services
- Catering and Confectionary
- Electrical Installation and Repairs
- Fashion Design and Tailoring
- Hairdressing & Braiding
- Make-Up & Make-Over
- Pop, Painting & Screed Making
- Solar Works
- Tiling & Interlocking
- Welding & Fabrication
- Woodwork & Furniture
SELECTION PROCESS for Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training.
The selection process for trainees is as follows:
- Prospective trainees should submit an application electronically through the application page of this site.
- Applications submitted through any other medium will not be considered.
- The online applications will be open for a duration of 8 weeks (with the start and closing dates clearly indicated). Applications will not be received after the closing date.
- Applicants will be required to carefully review their application before final submission of application. Only applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be considered for the next stages of the selection process.
- Given the expected high volume of applicants, the programme will only communicate to successful candidates.
- The application cycle (from submission to selection process including training commencement ) is expected to last 18weeks. In case of any changes, communication to this effect will be made..
All applicants are to submit an online application form here Application Form and follow the application steps. All minimum requirements need to be met and mandatory information provided
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines