It seems all is not well with the Barr. Fred Obe and Leader of All Progressive Congress ( APC) Delta State chapter, Olorogun Otega Emerhor, In a press statent issued by Barr. Fred. Obo Media team.
According to the press state Barr. Obe distance himself from the parallel Congress held on Monday 21st May 2018 at Federal Technical College Asaba.
The press Statement thus;
the attention of Team Fred Obe has been drawn to a very misleading and provocative publication by one mercenary hack-writer named Austin Kpedi, which is calculated to undermine the mass support *Barr. (Chief) Fred Obe* currently enjoys among Delta APC faithful in Delta State. In the light of that scurrilous and fake publication, Team Fred Obe wishes to make the following clarifications regarding the conduct of today’s Delta APC State Congress in Asaba:
1) That in obedience to the directives of the National Working Committee (NWC) of our Party, the APC, which slated the Delta APC State Congress for the 21st day of May, 2018, *Barr. (Chief) Fred Obe* duly participated in the Delta State APC Congress held at the Federal College of Education (Technical) Old Site, Asaba, as a Chairmanship candidate of the APC in Delta State, despite knowing that the Congress already has a predetermined outcome, due to the undemocratic manner the APC Congresses at the Wards and LGAs were conducted, in total defiance of the APC Constitution and the Guidelines issued to guide the conduct of the Congresses by the National Working Committee (NWC), across Delta State.
2. That Chief Fred Obe deliberately attended the State Congress for a purpose, which shall become clearer to Delta APC faithful in due course. Suffice it to state here for now, that Chief Fred Obe attendance is in furtherance of his avowed commitment to rescue Delta State APC from the divisive and destructive battle between two tendencies, return the party to the ordinary men and women of Delta APC and unify it as a formidable force to take over power from the PDP, come 2019.
3. That at no time before during and after the State Congress did *Chief Fred Obe* utter any of the words attributed to him in regards to Olorogun Emerhor O’tega as erroneously portrayed by the mercenary hack-writer, Austin Kpedi. For the avoidance of doubt, Chief Fred Obe never pledged any loyalty to Olorogun Otega Emerhor and his group neither did he express any desire to join the “Otega faction” in Delta State APC. Also, there is nowhere in the video posted by the mercenary hack-writer where Barr. Chief Fred Obe made the alleged remarks attributed to him by the hack-writer, Austin Kpedi. Since Unifying Delta State APC* is one of Fred Obe’s Campaign Manifestoes, it is out of the question for him to align himself with any of the two tendencies fighting a divisive battle for the exclusive control of the Delta APC.
4. That *Chief Fred Obe*, having satisfied his purpose for going to the Congress left the arena immediately with his teeming supporters after results were declared in a joyful and victorious manner, believing that his Chairmanship of APC will be appropriately affirmed in due course (See our accompanying video for his victorious exit from the venue of the Congress).
Finally, we are calling on our unrelenting supporters and other APC faithful across the State to discountenance that false and misleading fake propaganda by the mrcenary hack-writer, Austin Kpedi. We wish to hereby reassure our teeming supporters that we are still fully committed to the fight against impunity, imposition and godfatherism. God willing, we shall not relent in this fight until the enthronement of internal democracy and “People’s Power” within the Delta APC. Also, we are calling on our teeming supporters across Delta State to remain calm while our strategists are working on an all-inclusive victorious way forward for Delta APC.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative