Bandits Set Police Vehicle Ablaze, Kidnap Businessman In Kano State
One person has been confirmed missing and a police patrol vehicle razed to the ground after armed bandits stormed Minjibir local government area of Kano State.
A police spokesman in Kano, DSP Abdullahi Haruna confirmed the incident to NewsMen.
“After the gunmen kidnapped three people we engaged them in a gun battle during which they retreated, leaving two persons behind as they set out patrol van on fire.”
Table of Contents
- 0.1 READ ALSO: Ex-CJN Onnoghen Cries Out, Almost two years, I have not been told my offence
- 0.2 ALSO READ : Breaking: Justice Ahmed Lemu is dead
- 0.3 CHECK: How Suspected IPOB Members Kill Two Police Officers, Set Vehicle Ablaze
- 0.4 # Bandits Set Police Vehicle Ablaze, Kidnap Businessman In Kano State
- 1 Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
One resident, Bala Sani, told Channels Television that the gunmen arrived the town around 12:45 am, shooting sporadically around Masaka area of the town before abducting a businessman, Abdullahi Kalos.
ALSO READ : Breaking: Justice Ahmed Lemu is dead
The gunmen were said to have stationed their men at all the junctions in the town and engaged the police in a gun battle around 4:30 am, according to eyewitnesses.
“We are currently in pursuit of the bandits to rescue the victims because we believe some of them had sustained bullet injuries,” the police said.
# Bandits Set Police Vehicle Ablaze, Kidnap Businessman In Kano State
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE