Bandits Kill Commander Of Joint Task Force In Nasarawa
The Nigerian Army Joint Task Force commander in Nasarawa State, J. F. London, was killed by bandits.
On Tuesday evening, he was killed.
The JTF Commander was shot in the forehead and whiteish fluid from his skull oozed out from the impact of the bullet.
As of the late night when the London corpse was picked up, there were no official statements from the Nigerian Army and not the Police in Nasarawa State.
READ ALSO : Current Job Vacancies at Tearfund Nigeria
The hotbed of banditry and kidnapping is Nasarawa Province. Last year in Nasarawa State, top-flight Christian leaders and government officials, including men from the Federal Road Safety Corps, were abducted.
# Bandits Kill Commander Of Joint Task Force In Nasarawa
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates