The dangerous bandits who abducted members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Kaduna State, on their way to Kafanchan from Kaduna have reportedly placed N50million ransom on them, according to Daily Post.
A senior pastor of the church, who confirmed the story and the amount, explained that the eight members were kidnapped from the church bus at about 6:00 p.m while on their way for a church assignment.
According to Daily Post, the RCCG cleric, who is a Special Assistant to the General Overseer said, “It’s true. It happened around 6pm. They are asking for a N50million.”
He said that the abducted persons were adult missionaries, male and female, from Kaduna Province 1 going to Kafanchan for prayer work.
Recall that an engineer, Eje Kenny Faraday, said “he narrowly escaped being a victim.”
He had broken the news on his Facebook wall with the photograph of the empty bus around 7.00 p.m. on Friday.
He posted on his Facebook wall, “All passengers in the bus were kidnapped along Kachia Road, Kilometre 63 from Kaduna.”
The inscription on the side of the bus reads, “The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Region 30, Trinity Sanctuary, Kaduna.”
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Pay Attention To:
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst