Bandits who abducted some students in Niger state have revealed that they have 156 pupils with them, and are seeking the sum of N110 million naira as ransom.
Over 200 students of an Islamic school located at Tegina in the Rafi Local Government Area of Niger State have been abducted.
The attacked happen on Sunday May 30 around 4:30pm and one person was reportedly shot dead while another is critically injured.
The bandits contacted the school headmaster, Alhaji Abubakar Alhassan, around 4pm on Monday, asking him to pay N110m as ransom for the release of his pupils.
Speaking to journalists on the telephone on Tuesday, Alhassan said the kidnappers threatened that if they did not pay the ransom by the end of today (Wednesday), they would kill all the children.
Alhassan said the message had been passed to the state government, which said it would not pay any ransom.
Google Search Terms
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies