BALLON D’OR 2021: WHO ARE THE FAVOURITES TO WIN THE FOOTBALL AWARD? LIST OF FRONT RUNNERS, ODDS, PREDICTION can be accessed here for free
Thirty men have been nominated for the annual award ( BALLON D’OR 2021 ) which is given to the world’s best player every year.
As fans and pundits debate the rightful winner of the annual prize, the Ballon d’Or never fails to elicit debate and excitement.
Alfredo di Stefano, Eusebio, Johan Cruyff, Gerd Muller, and Zinedine Zidane have all won the award, which is given to the best player in the world. Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi have dominated the competition in recent years, but Luka Modric broke up the duopoly in 2018 before Messi won the most recent award.
Following the cancellation of the 2020 Ballon d’Or by COVID-19, the list of nominees for 2021 includes the three most recent winners as well as 27 other players.
BALLON D’OR 2021 Date
The award ceremony on Monday, November 29 in Paris, one of the 30 names will emerged as the winner of the 2021 BALLON D’OR .
The five front-runners the 2021 BALLON D’OR can be accessed her with their winning odds.
Ballon d’Or 2021: Favourites, odds
(All odds via BeMyBet)
Lionel Messi: 8/13
It’s not surprising that the man with the most Ballon d’Or wins in history has been nominated again, and it’s also not surprising to see Messi among the favorites to win the award this year.
Despite the fact that the turmoil at Barcelona became clearer during Messi’s final season at the Camp Nou, he still led La Liga in goals with 30. Messi’s continued club brilliance, however, is only a footnote to his story over the past year, as the 34-year-old superstar finally led Argentina to an international trophy with the Copa America victory this summer.
Robert Lewandowski: 6/5
Over the past year, there has been no better striker in the world than Bayern Munich’s striker. Indeed, Lewandowski’s lethality in front of goal has been unrivaled for some time, and the Polish international appears to be improving with age.
In the Bundesliga in 2020-21, Lewandowski scored 41 goals, 13 more than the next highest scorer. His talent extended to the Champions League, where he scored six goals in a row to help Bayern Munich reach the quarterfinals, and to Euro 2020, where he scored three goals in three games for Poland.
This is Lewandowski’s best chance at a Ballon d’Or at 33 years old.
Mohammed Salah: 25/1
In 2020-21, Liverpool’s star striker scored 22 Premier League goals and added six more in the Champions League.
Karim Benzema: 25/1
In 2020-21, the Real Madrid striker scored 23 La Liga goals, finishing second behind Messi in the Pichichi Trophy race. Benzema’s return to the France national team, where he scored four goals in four appearances at Euro 2020, was also noteworthy.
The Italian midfielder is a key figure in Chelsea’s unlikely Champions League title run in 2020-21 and also helped his country win Euro 2020, earning him the UEFA Men’s Player of the Year award.
Ballon d’Or 2021 prediction
- BALLON D’OR 2021 Possible Winner
It’s possible that a player other than Messi or Ronaldo will win the Ballon d’Or for the first time in the past 13 years. Lewandowski’s scoring efficiency is unrivaled in today’s game, and he’s demonstrated the ability to do so across a variety of competitions and with a variety of different clubs.
Whenever the Polish striker is on the field, the old adage “goals win games” rings even louder, and his overall body of work may persuade voters to give him the award instead of Messi, who has been a consistent Ballon d’Or winner for years.
Ballon d’Or 2021: Full list of men’s nominees
- Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea)
- Nicolo Barella (Inter Milan)
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
- Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus)
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
- Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)
- Ruben Dias (Manchester City)
- Gianluigi Donnarumma (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United)
- Phil Foden (Manchester City)
- Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund)
- Jorginho (Chelsea)
- Harry Kane (Tottenham)
- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea)
- Simon Kjaer (AC Milan)
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
- Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea)
- Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City)
- Lautaro Martinez (Inter Milan)
- Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Lionel Messi (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Luka Modric (Real Madrid)
- Gerard Moreno (Villarreal)
- Mason Mount (Chelsea)
- Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Pedri (Barcelona)
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
- Luis Suarez (Atletico Madrid)
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022