The iconic Veteran Journalist,
Babajide Kolade Otitoju has Predicts the Winner of Ondo State Governorship Election.
Lending his voice on the Thursday edition of the popular program “Journalist Hangout” on TVC news October 8, finally predicts that Governor Rotimi Akeredolu will win the Ondo Governorship election coming on Saturday October 10.
Babajide while analyzing his prediction said “I project Akeredolu will win eleven (11) local government areas which are, Akoko north East, North west, Akoko south west, ile Oluji, Irele, odigbo, ose, idanre, oke igbo, Ilaje and Owo. I am not afraid to predict again, because of my prediction that went south during the Edo election.
ALSO READ : Drama As Hisbah Bans Girls, Ladies From Using Mobile Phones, Wearing Sunglasses In Kaduna
For my own political calculation, the Governor has dropped his ego, and went back to people he used to fight with. For example, olusola oke is a major factor in the politics of Ondo state, now he is on good terms with the Governor. Also, people like Ajayi boroffice, Kekemeke, Olusegun Abraham.
I believe there are so many things working for him now, especially because of all these political actors, who are very strong in their zones not even local government these time around.
Again, I predict that Governor Akeredolu will win the forthcoming governorship election in Ondo state, because he many things working for him now.
ALSO READ : Bolt Driver Narrates How He Was Victimized By SARS After Escaping Ritual Death in Lagos (Photo)
What do you make of Babajide’s prediction that Governor Akeredolu will win 11 local government out of 18 local government in Ondo state?
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers