Pay Attention To HURIWA knocks Buhari as he appoints his in-law as new MD of NSPMC
Wike, who objected to Ayu’s remark that governors demanding his resignation were children when the PDP was formed, said the party’s leader has shown the greatest level of ingratitude.
He reminded Ayu that those he referred to as his children were the ones who elected him as Chairman of the PDP.
- President Buhari appoints in-law as new MD of NSPMC
- Presidential candidates with highest Facebook, Instagram followers.
- Goodluck Jonathan Reveals How he tackled 4-month strike in one night
He accused Ayu of lacking integrity for failing to keep his promises before becoming chairman, and warned Nigerians to be wary of a party that could not keep its internal promises.
The Governor described Ayu as arrogant, alleging that the PDP chair was fixated on the N14 billion raised during the primaries and desired to be the manager of the money.
- 100 Happy New Month Of September Message For Family, Friends, Lovers
- Happy New Month September: New Month Messages, Happy New Month Prayers
- Happy New Month of September 2022 Wishes, Prayers, Messages and Quotes For All
He stated that those Ayu referred to as boys would teach him a lesson, stating that “election is not always the way you look at it.”
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers