On Monday evening in Osogbo, the capital of Osun State, chaos reigned at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Southwest zonal congress.
Around 6:45 p.m., some alleged hoodlums advanced towards the WOCDIF Event Centre, where the congress was being held, in an effort to gain access to the premises.
When the hoodlums attempted to enter the spot, ex-Ekiti Governor Ayodele Fayose was about to depart.
Through the swift intervention of Osun Commissioner of Police, Olawale Olokode, and other officers, security operatives were able to repel the invasion.
To frighten the hoodlums away, security personnel fired intermittent shots into the air.
Fayose was taken away unharmed in a black tinted jeep by security operatives.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates