Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client a main Engineering Consultancy Firm requires suitably certified personnel for the place under:
Job Title: Automation Lead
Locations: Lagos and Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Job Function
- Job includes offering coaching providers (In-Plant and In-House) and consultancy providers to shoppers in the FMCG, Oil and Gas industries, expert and unskilled people in the realm of Industrial Automation, Instrumentation and course of management, through using trendy coaching aids, software program, simulators and hands-on gear.
- Developing/updating new instrumentation and course of management programs
- Provide Instrumentation design and automation assist for brand new tasks for shoppers in the FMCG, Oil and Gas Industries.
- Lead analysis and growth workforce in Automation, Instrumentation and Control.
- Building, putting in automation & course of trainers in addition to software program to facilitate coaching programmes
- Implementation of calibration coaching and tasks
- Sourcing for instrumentation and course of management tasks e.g. procurements, set up, restore, upgrades and so forth.
- Automation Lead could have over 7 years’ talent and competences in Industrial Automation, Instrumentation, Process Control Engineering and should have dealt with some Engineering Projects.
- Ability to design world-class coaching supplies and trainers.
- Must be expert in sensible/ discipline expertise with direct purposes of related software program.
- Minimum of 35 years’ old.
- BSc. /BEng. /BTech and MSc in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or associated fields.
- Over 3 years hands-on coaching and facilitation expertise/ presentation expertise.
- Ability to facilitate to move throughout earlier expertise.
- Readiness to journey for in-plant trainings.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to hold out industrial automation set up tasks.
- Ability to design Electrical Control diagrams, learn Electrical and P&ID diagrams.
- Ability to work underneath stress and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal expertise with the flexibility to work successfully in a workforce.
- Excellent oral and written communication expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com utilizing the “Job Title and Location” (e.g Automation Lead – Lagos) as the topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline eighth December, 2020.
Job Nigeria , Jobs Nigeria , Nigerian Jobs , Jobs in Nigerian , Nigeria Job , Latest Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Nigeria Jobs , Latest Job Opportunities in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Recruitment in Nigeria Today, Latest NGO Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Fresh Graduates ,
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)