De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends. Our event halls come with ultra-modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. De Tastee Group operates in these 5 units to cater to different customer experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary Job Description
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement audit best practices vis-à-vis company audit statements.
- Conduct investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management.
- Prepare the outlet daily gain and loss analysis report, and necessary reconciliation.
- Conduct verification exercises from time to time.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce financial risks through effective control implementation and monitoring.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance best practice.
- Preparation of extensive monthly reports on audit matters for management review.
- B.Sc / HND in Accountancy or related disciplines
- Zero to two years work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills (Preference for Knowledge of Sage).
- Ability to work on large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Conversant with IFRS standards
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail, excellent analytical skill and problem-solving skill.
- Sound independent judgment
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020
Job Nigeria , Jobs Nigeria , Nigerian Jobs , Jobs in Nigerian , Nigeria Job , Latest Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Nigeria Jobs , Latest Job Opportunities in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Recruitment in Nigeria Today, Latest NGO Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Fresh Graduates ,
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]