Media personality and Big Brother Naija, Ebuka Ebi-Uchendu, has shared his worry about the 2019 general decisions.
Ebuka has anticipated that “there will blood”, obviously alluding to a conceivable viciousness previously or amid the survey.
The clash of who turns into the nation’s next president entered another measurement at the end of the week as both the decision All Progressives Congress, APC, and the fundamental resistance Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, exhibited their banner bearers to Nigerians.
While President Muhammadu Buhari developed unopposed from the decision party, previous Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar crushed 11 different hopefuls, including the Senate President, Bukola Saraki; Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal; previous Senate President, David Mark; Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso and others to rise as PDP’s leading figure.
Ebuka, in a tweet on Tuesday, noticed that the following couple of months, among now and the race will be extremely intrigued.
As indicated by him, “It will be an exceptionally intriguing couple of months among now and the decisions. There’ll be blood.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)