The Presidency has disclosed why the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar has not been arrested following his visit to US.
Lauretta Onochie, a media aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday alleged that Atiku has not been arrested in America because he entered as an aide of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki.
Onochie disclosed this in a tweet quoting “The United States Bureau of African Affairs (AF)” as source of the news.
According to her, Atiku has “let down his supporters’ following such information to stoop low as ‘Saraki’s aide’ just to visit US.”
Onochie wrote: “This cant be true! I know Atiku and Saraki are low lives but this low?
“We cannot apprehend Atiku NOW because of our diplomatic ties with Nigeria, He’s booked as an Office Aide to Nigeria’s Senate President”- US Department of African Affairs.
“Atiku has let his followers down, his honesty and respect for Nigerians are unquestionable. Consequently, Buhari will never sneak out of Nigeria without informing Nigerians
“He would not subject his followers to the ridicule and embarrassment of travelling as Dr. Saraki’s Office boy. So we go to any length to see him.”
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer