A former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the suspension of Twitter operation in Nigeria by the federal government.
Reacting on Friday, Atiku said hopefully he’s not making his last tweet.
Recall that the government decided to suspend Twitter after the platform deleted a tweet and a video from the President’s official handle.
In the tweet, Buhari had made a genocidal statement threatening the South-East over its rising Insecurity.
Reacting to the suspension, Atiku tweeted;
“Hopefully, this isn’t my last tweet. #smile”
Google Search Terms
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer