The Former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar, who made a practical return to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, yesterday, with a courtesy call on the national leadership of the party and called on former party members, who left the party with him, to return. Without referring to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Atiku affirmed that no government had performed up to half of what the PDP achieved in its time in government.
Atiku begs Senate President Bukola Saraki, Transport Minister, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi; Senators Rabiu Kwankwanso, Danjuma Goje, Aliyu Wamakko, among others, now holding prominent positions in the All Progressives Congress, APC- led government to return back to PDP, that PDP is the only option to rescue Nigeria
Atiku’s call was received with quiver among some of the former PDP chieftains, most of who preferred to be left out of the issue.
The call came as the race for the national chairman of the PDP, yesterday, got on a knife-edge, with the leading aspirants sweeping across the states in a last-minute rush for delegates.
No Automatic Ticket for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar-
As the leading candidates swept across the states, party chieftains including governors headed to Abuja for crucial caucus meetings expected to commence today on harmonising positions ahead of the convent.
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]