Atiku and Buhari 2019.
It has become so terrible for Reno Omkori whose mission is to seek attention since his boss GoodlLuck Jonathan was defeated I must make it clear to Nigerians, that Reno lacks the credibility and the capacity to conduct a poll that can determine the minds of Nigerians. Reno followers on twitter are 70% of PDP sympathizers and they are not even up to 2% of Nigeria population, hence Reno as an individual is not morally qualify to conduct a poll between Buhari and Atiku toward the 2019 general election.
You must Read this Atiku begs Saraki, Amaechi, Goje to return to PDP
Despite the facts that Reno lack morally justification and credibility to determine must prefer candidate for the 2019 election, 98% of Nigerians who are of the majority to determine prefer candidate are not aware of the so called twitter sympathetic poll conducted by Mr attention seek who see nothing good in all that Buhari Government has achieved so far. I use Twitter daily, but I can tell you that I am not even aware of the so call poll it seems the poll was conducted on the moon.
If it may please you to know, the election is not won on twitter handle neither on social media, but by performance/achievements and Nigerians who eligible to vote.
I guess Reno is seeking Atiku's attention for media appointment.
As a pastor claimed by Reno, can He climbed the alter of God and tell Nigerians that PDP did not cause the high rate of unemployed youth and hardship in Nigeria?
Recall that the poll conducted on the twitter handle of Pastor Reno Omokri saw Atiku thrashing Buhari with a whopping difference of 33 per cent, having polled 56 per cent as against Buhari who polled 24 per cent.
Recommended for you DELTA APC WISE UP, CAN’T YOU SEE THE FINGER PRINT
Media Publisher and Political Analyst
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august