The Lagos State University (LASU) has urged its students to ignore any notice directing them to resume for lectures amidst the continued strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
Spokesman of the university, Mr Ademola Adekoya informed the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos that the information was a lie and handiwork of mischief makers.
“Similar information was launched for Ladoke Akintola university students some days in the past. Kindly disregard the information because it doesn’t emanate from the office of the LASU Registrar,’’ he stated.
NAN reviews that a notice had gone viral on the social media just lately directing all students of the university to resume for tutorial actions on Jan. 8.
The notice additionally claimed that the administration of the university at its assembly of Jan. 3, stated all students be notified of the commencement of educational actions including course registration and lectures.
The media reviews that ASUU had on Nov. 4, 2018, launched into what it described as a ‘whole, complete and indefinite strike’ to press home some calls for from the Federal Government.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited