Two High Ranking Nigerian Government Officials Seriously Sick After Taking AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine
One Person has died, after receiving the Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, while two top government officials are on the verge of death.
Nigerian Journalist and clinical pharmacist have expressed concerns about the vaccine’s delivery and administration in Nigeria, adding that the AstraZeneca vaccine has been phased out in Europe due to safety concerns.
The controversial US-based investigative journalist shared the news on Twitter, writing:
#BREAKING NEWS The ASTRA-ZENECA #COVID19 vaccine has resulted in the death of one person and the illness of two high-ranking government officials. In some European countries, the RX giant’s vaccine has been withdrawn as a “precautionary” measure for blood clots. Now is the time for the President’s task force to be honest #IJCovid19.
The President’s task force should clarify to the public how NAFDAC would be able to hire clinical scientists. As a clinical pharmacist and medical reporter, I’m looking into it. Those who have received their first doses must contact their doctors right away if they experience any side effects.”
AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
Pay Attention To:
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company