Eczellon Capital has operated the business of investment banking, focusing on Corporate Finance and Advisory Services across select markets of Sub-Saharan Africa. We are licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Nigeria to operate as an Issuing House. We continuously work with our clients to provide financing solutions which aid their objectives in meeting the strategic goals of their respective stakeholders. Essentially, we are locally grounded and internationally-minded in our approach to business, investment, capital sourcing and deal structuring.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate – Investment Banking
- We are recruiting to fill the role of an Associate-Investment Banking.
- This role will provide support to the company’s business in origination and execution of investment banking business transactions and mandates, covering capital markets issues and sundry corporate finance and advisory services, in lead or supporting roles.
- Overall function will span client and business stakeholder engagement, investment and business appraisals, document preparation and review and other relevant activities.
- Evaluating capital projects with the use of capital budgeting methods.
- Creating and reviewing financial models using electronic spreadsheet.
- Developing business plans and feasibility studies on identified opportunities.
- Comprehensive analytical review and forecast of financial statements.
- Acting as officer, lead or active support, for transactions and mandates spanning capital markets and corporate finance
- Leading and / or supervising the production of transaction documents relevant to the execution of assigned projects.
- Liaising with relevant regulatory authorities, such as Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) as may be relevant to the execution of mandates.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Related fields
- Minimum 4 years post NYSC work experience, in investment banking and corporate finance and advisory.
- Previous employment with an SEC–licensed Issuing House and registration as a sponsored individual will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word or PDF format with the role stated as subject to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 26th April, 2019
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]