See all of the details about Assistant Manager, Mines Operations at Dangote Group for SSCE , Ond
Dangote Group is certainly one of Nigeria’s most diversified enterprise conglomerates with a tough – earned fame for glorious enterprise practices and merchandise’ high quality with its operational headquarters within the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Check Other Dangote Recruitment : Dangote Refinery
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Mines Operations
Ref Id: Mines-Obajana-001
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Job Type: Full time
- Coordinate and control the mining operations in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the activities of heavy equipment operators, drillers, blasters and other workers in mining
- Ensure the implementation of short term production plans and targets are achieved.
- Coordinate the preparation and ensure adherence to mine plans and schedules
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and confer with managerial and technical personnel, other departments and contractors to resolve problems and co-ordinate activities.
- Monitor operational performance against budget and recommend operational changes to senior management when necessary to ensure that production quotas and procedures are met.
- Ensure that all safety, health and environmental legal and defined standards are adhered to.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity.
- Prepare production and other reports for review by the Head, Mines.
- Ensure adherence to safety regulations and laid down policies and procedures.
- Supervise, train, and evaluate engineers, technicians, operators or other mine personnel.
- Develop and maintain life of mine plans for all operations with input from all operations and manage the successful implementation of these plans
- Ensure that all the raw material tons requirement for the factory at the correct quality aims are continually met without negatively affecting the mining equipment utilisations.
- Coordinate with the Head, Mines to set production quotas, to plan extraction sites and to develop policies for the removal of raw materials.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned but the Head, Mines from time to time.
Education and Work Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Mining Engineering or a related discipline with minimum of twelve (12) years’ work experience in mining operations.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Assistant Manager, Mines Operations at Dangote Group
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
Latest Jobs in Nigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at Edo State College of Agriculture for Academic and Non-Teaching Staff
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 for March / April (7 Positions)
- Massive Recruitment at the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Bank Teller Job Hiring at Tribest Corporate Support Limited
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State