Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is an FMCG firm working stores throughout Nigeria. They specialize within the wholesale distribution of residence home equipment merchandise. Due to enlargement they’re in want of a certified candidate to fill the vacant place under:
Job Title: Assistant Factory Manager
CHECK THIS JOB : Polytechnic Librarian at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah
- Our client is in want of an Assistant Factory Manager who will probably be accountable for the day by day administration and coordination of plant operations together with manufacturing, pre-production, operations, and logistics.
DON’T MISS THIS JOB: Front Office Manager Job Vacancy at Eko Innovation
- Manage and supervise workers, getting ready work schedules and assigning particular duties.
- Oversee and direct the actions of subordinate managers and non-management workers.
- Determine staffing necessities and oversee the interview, hiring and coaching of recent staff with the help of the company human sources division.
- Ensure that every one workers receives acceptable coaching on job duties, company insurance policies and relevant rules.
- Ensure compliance with firm coverage, procedures and relevant rules.
- Provide teaching and mentoring and conduct evaluations of all subordinate managers inside the division.
- Review monetary statements, gross sales and exercise reports, and different performance information to measure productiveness and purpose achievement and to find out areas needing value discount and program enchancment.
- Establish and implement departmental insurance policies, objectives, goals and procedures, conferring with the manager members, administration workforce and workers as needed.
- Understand, implement and implement the security program.
- Monitor third get together enterprise and suppliers to make sure that they’re effectively and successfully offering the needed providers and provides whereas staying inside budgetary limits.
- Oversee actions instantly associated to the manufacture and provide of labels.
- Monitor departmental performance in opposition to objectives to make sure that progress is being made, and that corrective motion is taken if needed.
- Manage the motion of completed labels and supplies in and out of the power.
- Protect the group’s worth by holding data confidential.
- Always keep professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to painting the corporate in a constructive method.
- Develop and implement new enterprise methods for creating or enhancing processes and procedures to enhance performance.
- Manage environment friendly use of firm supplies.
- Ensure environment friendly administration of high quality and value management.
- Plan and manage conferences and particular occasions as directed.
- Maintain a sustainable relationship with different departmental managers.
- Coordinate restore and upkeep work within the plant.
- Ensure that emergency in addition to well being and security gear is examined and replenished frequently.
- Meet commonly with division heads/enterprise unit leaders; facilitate decision of points/issues between enterprise items and/or departments.
- Perform different duties as needed.
RECOMMEND FOR YOU : Vacancies at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited, 18th November, 2019
- 4+ years of Electronics business expertise.
- Proven report for performance with set objectives.
- Excellent oral, written & listening expertise.
- Judgment and decision making expertise with capability to contemplate the relative prices and advantages of potential actions and select the suitable path.
- Ability to determine measures of performance and actions needed to enhance or right performance.
- Ability to delegate, set expectations and monitor progress of all direct reports.
- Motivate, encourage, present and settle for suggestions to and from staff.
- Possess prioritization expertise needed to make use of time successfully and set motion plans to realize enterprise targets.
- Strong organizational and time administration expertise
- Ability to handle a number of tasks and keep on schedule in a fast-paced setting
- Strong organizational and time administration expertise.
- Able to handle a number of priorities.
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply online