APM Terminals is the worldwide terminal working arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 working port and terminal amenities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 international locations across the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Asset Maintenance Coordinator
Health Safety & Environmental:
- Consider security of personnel and belongings at all occasions when aiding with breakdowns and dispatching breakdown groups
- Ensure compliance with HSSE insurance policies and procedures, imposing protected working practices and selling a protected office.
- Contribute to sustaining a powerful security tradition inside APMT operations.
- Promote the supply of steady enchancment and fixed drive in the direction of incident free operations and lowering unplanned tools outages
- Ensure that the APMT upkeep coverage, requirements, working procedures and tips successfully drive security and govern the implementation of the protected working practices.
Performance / Operational:
- Routinely liaise with Operations on tools performance and breakdowns offering a single level of contact for breakdown response
- Prioritise breakdowns primarily based on enterprise influence, while escalating extra complicated failures
- Co-ordinate breakdown response groups and manage all sources and supporting companies to make sure a fast restoration of apparatus operate
- Monitor breakdown upkeep prices and the velocity and effectiveness of the breakdown response, offering steady enchancment to the breakdown response course of
- Support the terminal Maintenance Analyst in offering specialised perception into tools failure traits and strategies of restore
- Monitor and act on breakdown associated KPIs and exception reports
- Apply the worldwide procedures for Unplanned (breakdown) Maintenance, making localized changes and enhancements, (the place applicable), minimising time to restore and
- restoring tools to protected and purposeful situation
- Participate and contribute to the APMT Global Asset Maintenance Community
- Support tools incident investigations the place these happen.
- Ensure the training from tools breakdowns is transferred all through Asset Maintenance throughout the native terminal
- Support inside (with terminals and different self-discipline specialists) and world Asset Maintenance to make sure that best practices for breakdown response are utilized at the terminal.
- Support an ongoing evaluation course of for the insurance policies, procedures and tips for tools reliability and breakdown administration, which can assist APMT in sustaining protected operation of all terminal tools.
- Organise and share the breakdown crew sources to complement the workforce obtainable for deliberate work as required
- Ensure particulars of all tools breakdown occasions are recorded within the CMMS.
- Enhance and promote best follow in terminal breakdown upkeep by guaranteeing the right information, abilities and sources can be found throughout the breakdown crew(s)
- Work collaboratively with different Asset Maintenance disciplines and terminal employees to make sure that the protected and environment friendly operation of the terminal tools is sustained at all occasions, and that most advantages are achieved within the management of high quality and prices
- Ensure clear communication with all inside purchasers
- Ensure compliance with APMT Group values and enterprise rules.
- Assist the Local Head of Asset Maintenance to develop and handle the Asset
- Maintenance Department finances in accordance with APMT firm enterprise technique
- Collaborate with different managers, supervisors and technical employees to drive down upkeep prices and optimise the breakdown upkeep response and processes.
We are searching for:
- Minimum of 5 years multi-discipline expertise of upkeep & restore for a variety of port terminal or heavy industrial tools
- Experience of superior tools diagnostics and fault-finding
- Highly disciplined, following by on actions and guaranteeing obligatory documentation is accomplished High high quality consciousness and talent to work with fixed care
- Sensitive to cultural variety and expertise in a multicultural surroundings, concerning workers, native authorities and different stakeholders
- Excellent communication abilities and talent to affect
- Good written English and verbal communication.
- Minimum 2 years’ expertise of emergency response, diagnostics and breakdown repairs of port terminal or related heavy industrial tools
- Aptitude to multi-task in a high-pressure surroundings and quickly assess and prioritise duties
- Strong analytical abilities
- Structured, pushed, self-motivating, end result oriented, and able to motivating teamsto obtain success
- An alternative to be a part of a excessive performance crew that ensures APM Terminals to be protected, essentially the most environment friendly and worthwhile terminals within the area
- Direct affect on strategic stage choices
- Working with companions, shareholders, authorities and different stakeholders
- Developing roles and tasks for a key terminal for APM Terminals within the area.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline twenty fourth May 2021.
Some of the Top Questions people used to seek out this Job Vacancies are kindly acknowledged down. See the queries beneath: