Aso Rock Clinic Is Not Worst As Claimed – State House official
State House Permanent Secretary, Tijani Umar, has denied reports that the Aso Rock Clinic is in a ‘comatose’ state.
Umar made this known on Thursday while speaking with reporters after appearing before the Senate Committee on Federal Character and Intergovernmental Affairs to defend his 2021 budget estimates.
The State House official said that contrary to widespread reports, the Aso Rock clinic is functioning and is being used by State House staff and other principal officers in the Presidency.
He noted that the N1.3bn proposed for the State House Clinic is to assist the State House in making the facility world-class.
PAY ATTENTION : Woman Allegedly Returns the Manhood she stole in Aba (Video)
Umar, however, promised to make the clinic more functional to meet the medical needs of President Muhammadu Buhari and other top officials once the budget was authorized.
Recall that Umar had presented a budget of N19.7bn for 2021, out of which N1.3bn was proposed for the State House Clinic.
# Aso Rock Clinic Is Not Worst As Claimed
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization