Asharami Energy Limited, a Sahara Group Company, is an oil exploration and manufacturing firm with a method to ship long run and sustainable progress.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Data Analyst is accountable for in depth information evaluation, structuring, cleansing and modelling to allow administration make simpler selections and measure particular enterprise performances.
- The Data Analyst will carry out actions together with analysis of know-how options, course of design and re-engineering in addition to synthesis of modern enterprise options.
- Data re-engineering, clean-up, structuring and modelling.
- Synthesis of tech concepts to unravel present and future enterprise issues.
- Creation of enterprise options from evaluation of easy to advanced datasets.
- Championing actions that may funnel modern concepts to the enterprise.
- Communicate successfully and persuasively in a enterprise context.
- Documentation of enterprise instances to guage new concepts and ideas.
- Documentation of knowledge movement diagrams, flowcharts, and many others for the communication of concepts to application builders.
- Evaluation of options offered by app builders to make sure they meet necessities.
- Perform every other duties as could also be assigned by the Business Innovation Manager.
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Management Science.
- 1 – three years of cognate working (Post-NYSC) expertise. in Business/Data Analysis.
- Proven report of delivering excellent outcomes.
- Strong quantitative and analytic abilities.
- Excellent enterprise writing and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to handle a number of priorities.
- Ability to make use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio for efficient presentation of concepts.
- Leadership and relationship administration abilities.
- Excellent numeracy abilities.
- Excellent mission administration abilities.
- Intermediate to advance modelling abilities.
- Self-motivated, versatile and enthusiastic method to work.
- Efficient time administration.
- A group participant with a global outlook.
- Confidence and discretion.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Internal-All Units in Asharami Synergy Plc and Sahara Group.
- External-Prospective distributors and innovation companions comparable to: Oracle, and many others.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc, Latest Job Openings 21st August 2019
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State