Army Demotes Ex-Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, Olusegun Adeniyi Over Viral Video
Olusegun Adeniyi, the ex-commander of Operation Lafiya Dole who was seen in a viral video month back complaining about warriors battling Boko Haram not having enough weapons, has been downgraded by in any event three years.
Adeniyi was exposed to a court military after being removed as an officer of Operation Lafiya Dole and moved to the Nigerian Army Resource Center in Abuja. He was later moved to the military base camp, still in Abuja.
WATCH The video
Even though the military guaranteed that Adeniyi’s redeployment is a normal exercise planned to animate the framework, the military court he showed up before saw him as blameworthy of disregarding military online media rules and requested that he be downgraded by in any event three years on Monday, November 30.
Tokunbo Obanla, Adeniyi’s service helper who was supposed to be in control of his telephone at the hour of the episode, was likewise seen as liable and condemned to 28 days in prison with hard work after allegedly confessing to posting the video via online media in blunder.
While the two feelings are dependent upon affirmation by the military board before it can produce results, Adeniyi’s legal counsellors said they would offer the council judgment before higher military specialists.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates