- Arewa Youths have Called on Nigerians To Hold FG Accountable For Banditry and Terrorism in the country
Yerima Shettima, the President of the Arewa Youths Consultative Forum, has stated that the Federal Government should be held accountable for the country’s banditry, terrorism, and kidnapping.
READ ALSO: After Aisha Yesufu Declared This Man The Best President Of Nigeria, See What Nigerians are Saying (Details below)
During an interview with Newsman, Shettima stated that it is the government’s sole responsibility to provide security for citizens, but that the government has failed to do so.
He urged the federal government to consider increasing manpower and providing the necessary equipment to assist security agencies in their fight against criminal elements.
ALSO READ: Edo Pastor Arrested for Applying Anointing Oil on Pregnant Woman’s Private Part and Breasts
“The government should be held accountable,” Shettima said. It is the government’s sole responsibility to provide citizens with the security they require.
“Although some of us are aware that security agencies have been overworked at one time or another, we believe they should consider additional manpower and provide the necessary equipment to encourage these agencies.
“We should think about arming the Nigerian Armed Forces. Intelligence gathering is critical, but they must first establish trust with the communities to obtain more information about these criminals. These criminals live in the community, and some people know them well.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021