Apple CEO, Tim Cook has become a billionaire after the Cupertino-based iPhone maker broke all previous records to become the world’s most valued company at over $1.84 trillion.
According to Bloomberg Billionaires Index, the net worth of Cook has eclipsed $1-billion mark, officially making him a billionaire.
“Cook owns 847,969 shares directly and took home more than $125 million last year as part of his pay package,” reports the BBC.
The milestone comes 9-years after Tim Cook took over from Steve Jobs, who died in October 2011.
Last week, Apple surpassed Saudi Arabia’s state-owned oil company Saudi Aramco to become the world’s most valuable company.
The massive earnings helped Apple shares closed up 10.47 percent to become the world’s most valuable publicly-traded company, surpassing the largest oil producer in the world.
Apple is now closing in on the milestone of being the first company to be valued at $2 trillion. Back in 2018, Apple was also the first US company to cross the $1-trillion mark.
However, Cook still has a long way to meet up with other CEOs on the Bloomberg Billionaires’ list, like Amazon Founder and CEO Jeff Bezos ($187 billion), former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates ($121 billion) and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg ($102 billion).
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International