“Information Now is that the Benin Appeal Court ruling which struck Senator Ovie Omo-Agege and Rev. Francis Ejiroghene Waive Case has nothing to do with their Mandate. This was contained in Press Release made available to Newsmen, by Barr. Ogheneluemu Sylvester, Publicity Secretary, APC, Delta State.”
The State thus reads; Attention of the All Progressives Congress, Delta State, led by Prophet Jones Ode Erue have been drawn to blatant falsehood and mischief being unfold by Emissaries of rift inside and outdoors APC, Delta State, concerning the ruling delivered today, the 29th of March, 2019, by the Court of Appeal, sitting in Benin-City, in respect of Motions filed by Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege and Rev. Francis Ejiroghene Waive, in search of go away of the Court of Appeal to appeal the judgement of the Federal High Court, Asaba.
It might be recall that on the 18th day of March, 2019, the Federal High Court, Asaba, gave judgement in favour of Cyril Ogodo led factional Executive because the genuine State Executive of APC in Delta State.
Though, Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege and Rev. Francis Waive weren’t events to the Federal High Court case that gave judgement to Cyril Ogodo, the duo, felt there was want for them to search go away of the Court of Appeal, to have the judgement put aside so as to keep away from mischief makers utilizing identical to foment hassle. However, the mentioned purposes for go away have been struck out on the next grounds:
1) That Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege and Rev. Francis Ejiroghene Waive, haven not sought the go away of the decrease Court to be a part of the swimsuit on the decrease Court, the Court of Appeal can not grant them go away to appeal the judgement.
2) That in view of the truth that APC was sued on the decrease Court, the curiosity of Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege and Rev. Francis Waive is subsumed beneath APC.
Meanwhile, as at yesterday, the 28th day of March, 2019, APC had filed an appeal in opposition to the judgement of the Federal High Court, Asaba, difficult identical, and the mentioned appeal is presently within the Court of Appeal. The implications of the appeal filed by APC is that:
1) Until the mentioned appeal is heard and decided, the judgement of the Federal High Court Asaba, stays in limbo. That is, identical can’t be used in opposition to the Party and/or anybody it impacts negatively.
2) All individuals and/ or Candidates of the Party within the final 2019 basic elections preserve their standing as Candidates of the Party.
3) In view of the truth that nature abhors emptiness and the truth that APC had appealed the judgement, Prophet Jones Ode Erue led Executive of the Party stays till the ultimate willpower of the appeal by the appellate Court(s).
We need to state that on the difficulty of value of #300,000.00 awarded in opposition to Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege and Rev. Francis Waive, identical is the observe in Nigerian Court. The award doesn’t in any method impacts their rights as members-elect of the Senate and House of Representatives respectively.
The Party needs to use this medium to reassure all real members of APC, Delta State, that there isn’t a trigger for alarm. The Party is exercising her inalienable rights, as assured by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in ensuring that the need of APC members shouldn’t be subverted by a number of disgruntled components within the Party, whose inventory in commerce is, bringing political upheaval and disharmony to our nice Party for his or her private beneficial properties. We consider that the Party shall chuckle greatest on the finish of the day.
Pay Attention To:
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria