General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman has denied that he sent out a prophetic audio against impending accidents in the country.
In the alleged voice recording which is currently trending, the prophet allegedly mentioned about six or seven dates and asked Nigerians to be wary of those dates.
Nigerians became weary, especially after the dates coincided with the recent Plateau mass killing and the fatal Otedola Bridge accident.
In the viral piece, the dates “23rd of June, Saturday, 28th of June, 12th of July, 3oth of July, 11th of August.” were mentioned and the warning that, “Don’t travel outside Lagos and into Lagos.”
But reacting, Apostle Suleman on his Twitter page denied he issued such prophecy.
He wrote, “Heard there is an audio going around, alleging I warned the public against travelling out of/into Lagos with specific buses. I never said such.”
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization