President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated Governor Gboyega Oyetola of Osun State on the Supreme Court ruling on Friday which affirmed his victory within the Governorship election of September 2018.
Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress (APC) defeated Senator Ademola Adeleke.
According to a statement by his spokesman, Femi Adesina, the President mentioned, “The decision of the apex court lays to rest the tussle over the governorship of Osun State and removes all encumbrances on the path of the governor from fully delivering dividends of democracy to the good people of the State.”
President Buhari recommended the federal government and people of Osun in permitting the rule of legislation to run its whole course, urging them in addition to safety companies to maintain the peace.
“He calls on the victorious governor and the ruling All Progressives Congress get together to be magnanimous in victory and make concrete strikes in direction of inclusive governance as could also be mandatory.
“President Buhari also expresses the Federal Government’s continued willingness to partner with the State Government for the betterment of the people going forward”, it mentioned
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates