Rochas Okorocha has been suspended by the APC.
Rochas Okorocha, the former governor of Imo State, has been suspended by the All Progressives Congress (APC).
ALSO READ : Senate Rejects Lauretta Onochie ’s Nomination, Confirms Five others As INEC Commissioner
Okorocha was suspended owing to alleged anti-party activities, according to a letter signed by Governor Mai Mala Buni, Chairman of the Caretaker Committee, dated July 12, 2021.
He was accused of meeting with members of the opposing party at the federal and state levels.
Okorocha has also been accused of conspiring against the APC in Imo State.
“The suspension follows the recommendation of the Imo State Disciplinary Committee established to investigate charges of gross anti-party activity against you, which is in line with Article 21 (B) I-VI of our party’s constitution,” the letter reads in part.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative