AN appeal panel has been constituted for the just concluded state congress of the All Progress Congress (APC) in Delta state.
Must Read : Fear of the Unknown, nPDP make a U-turn
Ejesgist Media learned, The three-man panel headed by former majority leader in Edo state House of Assembly Hon. Matthew Iduoriyekemwen has arrived in Asaba and is expected to receive petitions, if any arising from the state congress held on May 18th, 2018.
Don’t miss : Presidency Authenticate results of Delta State Congress.
According to the chairman, the panel was yet to receive any petition as at Wednesday saying that “this morning Senator Omo Agege called me but I told him I have not seen any petition.”
Recommend for you:DELTA STATE LOOTERS LIST
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization