The presidential screening committee of the All Progressives Congress has disqualified ten candidates from next week’s primaries.
John Oyegun, the Committee’s Chairman, stated this on Friday.
According to Mr. Oyegun, the committee cleared only 13 of the 23 aspirants that were screened.
Only young candidates made the list of cleared aspirants, he added.
Mr Oyegun, on the other hand, refused to reveal the names of the disqualified candidates when asked.
This week, the screening exercise was held between Monday and Tuesday.
Pay Attention to : Dollar to Naira Black Market Rate Today Friday, June 3, 2022
Candidates that have been cleared to run for president are slated to compete in a special convention in Abuja between June 6 and 8.
There will be more to come.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022