Akeredolu begs Ondo aggrieved aspirants
Ondo Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has started reconciliation efforts to allow aspirants who lost in the party primaries to stay in the party (APC).
Akeredolu also instructed the candidates to personally contact and reconcile with their co-contestants.
Read Also: Nigerian Rapper T.I Blaze loses his mother
He spoke at a meeting with aspirants, party leaders, and other stakeholders.
The Governor of Ondo urged them to work together in order for the party to win the general elections next year.
The Governor stated that the APC must win all three senatorial seats, nine House of Representatives seats, and all 26 House of Assembly seats.
Akeredolu urged aspirants who were defeated in the party primary not to take it personally, claiming that in any contest, a winner must emerge.
He stated that there were no losers in the APC primaries in the state, and that all those who participated in the primary shared ownership of the party’s tickets.
That is the latest Naija News today on Akeredolu begs Ondo aggrieved aspirants
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers