APC Breaks Silence on Abdullahi Adamu Removal
A plot to have Abdullahi Adamu, the party’s national chairman, removed has been denied by the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
According to a statement from the ruling party’s national publicity secretary, Barr. Felix Morka, rumours that Senator Adamu is about to be ousted are untrue.
The statement read;
“The reports are based on the imagination of its sponsors, who claim to be alarmed by Sen. Adamu’s outstanding accomplishments since taking over as National Chairman.
“Our Party and leaders will not be sidetracked by the dull chirps of idle speculators.
We are currently focused on the essential task of constructing a robust and lively political campaign ahead.
“The opposition PDP is absolutely welcome to continue wasting its resources on innuendoes and hunting down fictitious conspiracies within the APC instead of focusing on mending its damaged and contentious house.
The National Working Committee of our Party is unified and dedicated to winning the upcoming general election, led by Sen. Adamu in his capacity as National Chairman.
That is the latest Naija News Today on Abdullahi Adamu
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers