On March 31st, 2021, the All Progressives Congress (APC) Membership Registration/Revalidation and Upgrade Exercise was set to end.
The audit of the reports received from: the National Membership Registration, Revalidation and Update Committee; the States’ Registration Committees; and that of our Situation Room indicate as follows:
(1) Most states for varied reasons, started late, and require additional time to conclude the exercise.
(2) An avalanche of applications from critical stakeholders (including all States Caretaker Chairmen) for an extension of time to capture Nigerians who are still desirous of joining the fold of the progressives.
The Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) under the leadership of His Excellency, Hon. Mai Mala Buni had done everything possible to keep to the earlier timeline, however, it has become imperative to extend the duration of this very important party activity.
Consequently, Sen. John James Akpanudoedehe, PhD. National Secretary, Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) All Progressives Congress (APC) approved the recommendation of the National Committee for the Membership Registration, Revalidation and Update to extend the duration of the exercise for three weeks.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance